QDMA is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Regional Director covering the states of Michigan, Indiana and western Ohio.
QDMA’s Regional Directors work closely with QDMA Branches to plan, organize, and conduct successful fundraising and educational events; increase the number of QDMA members and Branches in their regions; and promote QDMA programs and facilitate involvement by QDMA Branches and members. This is a home-based position.
• College degree required
• Solid appreciation and working knowledge of deer hunting and management
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to organize and conduct fundraising events
• Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
• Sound computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Willingness to travel frequently and work outside of normal business hours
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary / Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits include competitive health insurance, vacation, retirement, paid holidays, and flexible working arrangements.
Interested persons should forward a resume, cover letter, and three references to: Ryan Furrer, or by mail to P.O Box 160, Bogart, GA 30622.
The QDMA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, gender, race, or religion.