I was Vice President of a large Power Company and retired 4 years ago after 33 years of service.
Right after retiring I took a job as a consultant with a large firm and have been doing that for about 4 years now. Instead of working for one Power Company I now work for many.
My other interests are:
1. Sanctioned NWTF Still Target Shooting: Been very successful at that. Lots of knowledge of chokes, shotshells, and turkey guns. Iíve never counted the number of turkey chokes I own but would guess between 200 and 300. Iíve shot as many as 100 three inch magnums in one setting. It sounds painful, but after you do it about 50 times, you quit feeling any pain.
2. Managing my 100 acres for deer and other wildlife. I love habitat work.
3. Deer hunting, turkey hunting, and occasionally other types of hunting.
4. Long range rifle shooting and handloading. I donít compete at this Ė just do it for the fun.
5. Studying old timerís methods on living off the land and wilderness survival. I have a pretty good library and enjoy learning knowledge from the past that is being lost today.
6. Serving the Lord through supporting my church and trying my best to live the life that I should live.
7. Supporting the Second Amendment without any compromise (period). No ifs, ands, buts or anything else Ė total support.
8. And, Iím now addicted to this forumÖÖÖ.
Best Wishes - Steve