Here's the list of upcoming Branch events including Branch Banquets, educational field days, seminar, Rack Pack youth events and more!
QDMA Branch Banquets provide greatly needed finances for our mission. We have many great programs that require funding, and money raised at banquets allows us to meet those goals. A specified percentage of the Banquet proceeds may be kept for local Branch projects. Branches are also allowed to conduct other fund-raisers besides banquets that allow each Branch to build more funds for the local mission.
Don't see your Branches upcoming event listed? Contact your Regional Director and provide him with information about the event to share with the national office to get the event listed here.
- September 22, 2015 - South Carolina Deer Bill Public Meetings - **Multiple Dates and Locations**
- October 8, 2015 - Auburn Toomers Branch (Ala.) 3rd Annual Banquet
- October 9, 2015 - West Central IL Branch Youth Hunt Day
- October 10, 2015 - Jeff Lewis Branch (NY) Banquet Sportsman’s Night Out
- October 10, 2015 - Catawba Valley Branch (NC) Mountain Glory Festival
- October 10, 2015 - Bluestem Branch (Kan.) Youth Hunt
- October 15, 2015 - Bluffs and Bayous Branch (Miss.) Inaugural Sportsman Banquet
- October 17, 2015 - Cadillac Area Branch (Mich.) Sportsman’s Dinner
- October 21, 2015 - Acadiana Branch (La.) 3rd Annual Banquet
- October 22, 2015 - Red River Branch (La.) Banquet
- October 25, 2015 - Pennsylvania State Advisory Council’s Kinzua Quality Deer Cooperative Deer Season Kick-off
- November 7, 2015 - West Kentucky Branch 2nd Annual Sportsman’s Banquet
- November 7, 2015 - Cowansque Valley Branch (Penn.) Sportsman Banquet
- January 16, 2016 - Barry County (Mich.) Branch Banquet