Here's the list of upcoming Branch events including Branch Banquets, educational field days, seminar, Rack Pack youth events and more!
QDMA Branch Banquets provide greatly needed finances for our mission. We have many great programs that require funding, and money raised at banquets allows us to meet those goals. A specified percentage of the Banquet proceeds may be kept for local Branch projects. Branches are also allowed to conduct other fund-raisers besides banquets that allow each Branch to build more funds for the local mission.
Don't see your Branches upcoming event listed? Contact your Regional Director and provide him with information about the event to share with the national office to get the event listed here.
- June 12, 2016 - Upper Valley (Vt.) and First New Hampshire Branches’ Whitetail Seminar
- June 18, 2016 - Foothills Branch (S.C.) Father’s Day Field Day
- July 9, 2016 - First New Hampshire Branch Field Day - “Making the Most out of Your Woodlot”
- July 16, 2016 - Elk River Branch (Tenn.) Inaugural Sportsman’s Banquet
- July 22, 2016 - Southeast Texas Branch 5th Annual Banquet
- August 4, 2016 - Lowcountry Branch (S.C.) 6th Annual REACH Banquet
- August 6, 2016 - Kentucky Heartland Branch 6th Annual Sportsman’s Banquet
- August 13, 2016 - Owensboro Branch 3rd Annual Sportsman’s Banquet
- August 13, 2016 - Lakelands Branch (S.C.) 5th Annual Family Banquet & Auction
- August 16, 2016 - Wolf River Branch (Tenn.) 5th Annual Sportsman’s Banquet
- August 23, 2016 - Northeast Louisiana Branch 7th Annual Dinner
- August 25, 2016 - Foothills Branch (S.C.) Sportsman’s Banquet
- August 27, 2016 - SEMO Trail of Tears Branch (Mo.) 8th Annual Banquet
- September 15, 2016 - Magnolia State Branch (Miss.) 9th Annual Banquet
- September 15, 2016 - South Louisiana Branch 11th Annual Gun Bash Dinner
- September 22, 2016 - Central New York Branch Banquet
- September 24, 2016 - Hudson Valley Branch (N.Y.) Annual Sportsmen’s Banquet