Current Job Openings at QDMA:
Apply to Be Considered for the QDMA National Board of Directors:
QDMA is actively seeking qualified applicants to fill open seats on the National Board of Directors. Any QDMA member in good standing may apply to serve on the Board. Service on the QDMA Board is voluntary and requires a commitment of time, travel and financial resources. To apply, download an official application and follow the instructions on the application to return it to QDMA by October 10, 2015.
QDMA is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Regional Director in Region 4. This is a home-based position.
Region 10 Location: Alabama and Mississippi
Position Overview / Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with QDMA Branches to plan, organize, and conduct successful fundraising and educational events
- Increase the number of QDMA members and Branches in this region
- Promote QDMA programs and facilitate involvement by QDMA Branches and members
- College degree required
- Solid appreciation and working knowledge of deer hunting and management
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to organize and conduct fundraising events
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- Sound computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel frequently and work outside of normal business hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary / Benefits: Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits include competitive health insurance, vacation, retirement, paid holidays, and flexible working arrangements.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2015
Application Process: Interested persons should forward a resume, cover letter, and three references to: Jill Faulkner, Human Resources (170 Whitetail Way, Bogart, GA 30622)
QDMA is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, creed or national origin.