QDMA Canada Regional Director
Position Title: Regional Director – QDMA Canada
Position Location: Must reside in either Ontario or Quebec. This is a home-based position
Full-Time, Salaried Position – 40 Hours per week
Position Overview / Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with QDMA Branches to plan, organize, and conduct successful fundraising and educational events
- Increase the number of QDMA members and Branches in Canada
- Promote QDMA programs and facilitate mission involvement by QDMA Branches and members
- Represent QDMA at key meetings and functions
- Source merchandise for fundraising events and promotional purposes
- College degree required
- Solid appreciation and working knowledge of deer hunting and management
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to organize and conduct fundraising events
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- Sound computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel frequently and work outside of normal business hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary / Benefits: Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits include vacation, paid holidays, and flexible working arrangements.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2019
Application Process: Interested persons should forward a resume, cover letter, and three references to: Ryan Furrer at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 160, Bogart, GA 30622.
The QDMA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, gender, race, or religion.