Go Back   QDMA Forums > General QDM > General Discussion

Old 03-29-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOpener View Post
I think you'll just have to talk with her and hopefully she'll help you out. I think it's the only way. Does she realize what she has really done here? Or does she not know the magnitude of meaning those mounts had to you? Guys & Girls are 2 totally different creatures......I mean I just went through this marriage class and having sex with their husband was like #13 on the list of things most women enjoy doing with their husbands. Gardening together was #12.... She doesn't think like a man, I'm sure she knew that it would piss you off, but I'm not sure she knows that she tore a little piece of your soul out as well. Maybe ask her if she needs some help in the garden this weekend....

There aren't 13 things I enjoy doing, period. Man, that's disheartening. I knew we were from different planets, but not by that much. 13 things above sex? I love God, my kids, wife, sex and deer. The last two jockey for positions constantly. Hey, just being honest! At least I know I have a problem. Good luck!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:17 PM
QDMA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfer View Post
There aren't 13 things I enjoy doing, period. Man, that's disheartening. I knew we were from different planets, but not by that much. 13 things above sex? I love God, my kids, wife, sex and deer. The last two jockey for positions constantly. Hey, just being honest! At least I know I have a problem. Good luck!

I know right...... The best thing to do would be to sit down and tell her how it made you feel when she sold the deer mounts. Woman can't resist honest vulnerability.....it is their passion to nurture the wounded.

Here are the differences in a woman's & a man's needs according to the bible.....Man's needs #1...Honor & Respect #2...Sex #3...Friendship (A guy wants his wife to be his buddy) #4...Domestic Support (Clean house, caring for the children, etc)

Here are a woman's top 4....#1...Security (Making her feel like she is the #1 priority in his life....even over deer hunting pushing away his wants for her needs. #2 Non Sexual Affection/Touching (Snuggling, cuddling, etc. all those things that make us uncomfortable) #3...Communication (once again uncomfortable for men) #4...Leadership (She wants the man to be the leader of the household, spiritually, role model, being a good dad & husband....putting the family first.....once again, over hunting. )

There they are.....this is coming from a christian minded source.....marriage today with Jimmy & Karen Evans....good stuff....even the CanOpener watched it. 3X now

QDMA Member
Michigan State University Graduate
Support our Troops
BIBLE BELIEVING....GOD FEARING....FAR RIGHT....CONSERVATIVE....AMERICAN
Old 03-31-2012, 10:09 AM
QDMA Member

Can, you were actually paying attention to that stuff. I've had more than one conflict during hunting season. One ex brought me over a book to read, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Uranus", I didn't get too far in to that one.

G
Old 03-31-2012, 12:44 PM
QDMA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Can, you were actually paying attention to that stuff. I've had more than one conflict during hunting season. One ex brought me over a book to read, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Uranus", I didn't get too far in to that one.

G

Nice one G.......My favorite is when my wife let's me go hunting for a long 4 day weekend and then argue with me about it three weeks later. I usually just kind of stand there like......are you being serious right now? My wife is like a little squirrel, she buries her negative feelings in the dirt until the opportune time and then she unleashes the entire fleet on me all at once. 1 bad day every 3 weeks isn't too bad I guess. (That's during hunting season, the rest of the year we'll make it at least 2 months or so.) She's a keeper.

QDMA Member
Michigan State University Graduate
Support our Troops
BIBLE BELIEVING....GOD FEARING....FAR RIGHT....CONSERVATIVE....AMERICAN
Old 03-31-2012, 09:53 PM

Thumbs up dang

Since my post has been viewed over 3000 times and over 70 replies in less than a week i find it my duty to keep you updated of any new updates of the whereabouts of my deer mounts. If you read my last post I mention that i did not have the time or energy to seek justice for this vindictive act against me and I was going to live and let live and take the high road. But many friends and family has convinced me that this woman has taken enough from me and should not get away with this unscathed and a friend of mine who is a retired detective and looked over my seperation agreement says that it has teeth regarding my personal property such as memorabilla and she had no right to sell it without my consent and it stated we had a mutual agreement to store my personal items till i found a suitable place to remove and take back my personal items such as tools and any memorabilla . I will keep this post updated if any new developements occur.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:59 PM

Good for you. Good luck and remember to keep your cool.

I agree you deserve to have your trophies. Hope you get them back soon.