Go Back   QDMA Forums > Trading Post > Have Gun, Will Travel

Old 03-19-2012, 07:12 PM
QDMA Member

Default QDMA Banquet 4 'hunts' available

Actually I guess there are 5.

The Southern Illinois Branch of QDMA will be auctioning off 4 hunts this Thursday March 22nd at our 4th Annual REACH Banquet. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these. We will be accepting phone bids from pre-qualified bidders.

1. Southern Illinois Bow Fishing Trip for 2. This hunt will take place during the summer of 2012. Boat/Transportation/Bows/Tackle included. Guide has many years of experience. I guarantee if you have never done this it is something you don't want to miss. If you need lodging you would be more than welcome to stay at The Country Lodge.

2. Africa Maximum Safari 2+2. This hunt is for 2 hunters and 2 observers 5 days of hunting. All inclusive. Each hunter will have $900 trophy fee credit. Hunter can choose any animal from a jackal at $150 to a Cape Buffalo at $16,500. www.africamaximum.com

3. Archery Whitetail hunt for 2. This hunt will take place with Double Deuce Outfitters in Northern Missouri. All inclusive 5 day archery hunt for 2 hunters. www.double2ranch.com

4. 2 day Arkansas Snow Goose Hunt for 2. This hunt will take place in NE Arkansas next to the famous Claypool in Weiner, AR. 2 large pits with over 1,000 decoys. Lodging is included. www.wabashoutdoors.com

5. Youth or Adult 4 day wild turkey hunt. This hunt will take place in Franklin County, IL with Lucky Outfitters. The hunt is for 1 youth or 1 adult, fully guided on 4,000 acres. Lodging and meals are included. www.luckyoutfitters.com

Don't hesitate to call with questions. I can guarantee these hunts will go WAY below retail. If you are looking for something to do this year this is the place. All hunts have reserve prices.

You can call me at 618-806-1405 or email at matt.duffy@countryfinancial.com

Thanks for supporting the Southern Illinois Branch of QDMA

Check us out at www.thecountrylodge.com

Providing affordable hunts and lodging in Gallatin and White Counties in Southern Illinois!!

Last edited by MDuffy : 03-20-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:11 PM
QDMA Member

Actually there are 5, sorry for the typo.

Providing affordable hunts and lodging in Gallatin and White Counties in Southern Illinois!!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:16 PM
QDMA Member

We will also be auctioning off a 42" 3-Point Cultipacker. Used but not abused.