PDA

View Full Version : Shows are funny!!

bigeight
02-14-2011, 11:56 AM
I just love the way that deer hunting shows work products into the success of their hunt.

I just watched a episode of Buckmasters, where they were in Saskathewan so they hunted in the woods over a huge pile of corn as bait. The only food in the square mile, then they hang a Tink's buck bomb DIRECTLY over the pile of corn, then give credit to the 170" deer harvested to the Tink's product!

Do people really buy this stuff?

I know this has been beat to death about shows, but this one cracked me up!!:rolleyes:

rustybucket
02-14-2011, 03:46 PM
I love the shows where you can spot a high-fence in the background and the hunters are bragging on their equipment or hunting skills :D

Nothing against high-fences or hunting shows, but it is quite humorous.

MDuffy
02-14-2011, 05:15 PM
I just love the way that deer hunting shows work products into the success of their hunt.

I just watched a episode of Buckmasters, where they were in Saskathewan so they hunted in the woods over a huge pile of corn as bait. The only food in the square mile, then they hang a Tink's buck bomb DIRECTLY over the pile of corn, then give credit to the 170" deer harvested to the Tink's product!

Do people really buy this stuff?

I know this has been beat to death about shows, but this one cracked me up!!:rolleyes:

Somebody has to pay to put that show on TV, but that is pretty funny.

bigeight
02-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Somebody has to pay to put that show on TV, but that is pretty funny.

That one seemed kinda blatant to me :D It hung there like a mistle toe over the corn pile. Looked hilarious.

winterquartersmgr
02-14-2011, 05:46 PM
My favorite quots from hunting shows is the line "shoot out all the less desirable 8 points out of your herd and you will kill deer like us!!!"

dmusgrave
02-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Don't you guys tag out 30 minutes after sunrise? I do and I attribute my success to those 30 minute shows that show me how to git'r done.:D