PDA

View Full Version : New Hunting Show

Mike Raymond
08-05-2010, 12:08 PM
I meet this guy thru a really good friend in South Dakota, and he has his new Outdoor show premiering this Oct. on VS. This is the promo for the show. I will gaurantee this will be like no other "professional" show out there and everybody on here will be able to relate to the hunts that you will see on here!

http://www.versus.com/hunting/videos/promo-gun-it-with-benny-spies/

Let me know what you guys think?

M. R. Byrd
08-05-2010, 02:32 PM
I don't know, but I used to have a Jeep Grand Wagoneer like that. I put a dual exhaust with glass paks on it, and man you would turn the key and it sounded like a cannon going off when it fired. Toward the end, not only would you get the cannon, but a huge puff of heavy black smoke. My wife returns from the grocery store one day feeling really bad. Seems, Earl, the oldest carry out boy on the face of the earth had just finished putting the groceries in the vehicle and thanked her and closed the door and she touched off the bomb. She said after what seemed an eternity the smoke started clearing and she saw Earl stumbling out coughing and wheezing and rather black. It wasn't long after that the store had Earl's retirement party. What a way to go.

KY RPh
08-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Looks like a fun show. I could see watching the any epsiodes about big game. I just don't like watching bird hunting.

hardwood11
08-05-2010, 09:49 PM
I also had a Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Looks like a decent show, lots of game in South Dakota, good state to film in.

John Brown Jr.
08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
I meet this guy thru a really good friend in South Dakota, and he has his new Outdoor show premiering this Oct. on VS. This is the promo for the show. I will gaurantee this will be like no other "professional" show out there and everybody on here will be able to relate to the hunts that you will see on here!

http://www.versus.com/hunting/videos/promo-gun-it-with-benny-spies/

Let me know what you guys think?

Looks fun, I'll bite...........

skin_dog1
08-06-2010, 01:08 AM
looks fun to me, I'll Tivo it!