PDA

View Full Version : Does arrest or butyrac 200 ...

beagler
03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
need a surfactant/crop oil additive? From what the labels say, no, but I am not totally sure.

Alpha Doe
03-26-2009, 04:45 PM
I have checked both labels and I can't see where you need to. For sure on the Arrest you don't. But, I also don't see were the two are compatable to mix with each other.

I do see where Rezult G, which is the same active ingredient as Arrest is compatable with Butyrac and it says specifically not to mix Crop oil or Nonionic surfactant in the mixture.

I would call the Whitetail Institute and ask them. They are usually really good about answering questions.

Find out for sure if you can mix the two.

beagler
03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I have checked both labels and I can't see where you need to. For sure on the Arrest you don't. But, I also don't see were the two are compatable to mix with each other.

I do see where Rezult G, which is the same active ingredient as Arrest is compatable with Butyrac and it says specifically not to mix Crop oil or Nonionic surfactant in the mixture.

I would call the Whitetail Institute and ask them. They are usually really good about answering questions.

Find out for sure if you can mix the two.

Thanks Alpha Doe