PDA

View Full Version : Happy as a school kid (NEW TOY)

bhanks55
08-11-2008, 09:53 AM
:D Well, I was up at the local hardware/feed store yesterday and they where have a clearance sale (last day of it) and I see this rototiller out front. Man, it was pretty nice but way to expensive. So, I crutched over to see the price (yes, still on these dang crutches- 12 weeks now-really cuts down on my plotting:o )
Anyway. It said like 1600 bucks, pretty much what I figured. Then this little teenage worker walked over and said they are trying to get rid of it and are selling it for 500 bucks off. I said SOLD. Got a brand new 6ft king kutter II rototiller and could not be happier. I plan on tearing some ground up something serious in the next few weeks.

Pics to follow soon

HabitatMD
08-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Let me know if you need a place to store it. :p

jdunham
08-11-2008, 10:51 AM
I always walk into a place right after some guy like you gets a deal like that. Have fun with it!

bhanks55
08-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I have been wanting one of these for years. My garden will be a lot easier now too. I have an old beat up troybilt that is about 25 years old. This will make it a little easier.

I may have to sell my disc, and plow to pay for this thing though..:o

dogdoc
08-11-2008, 03:19 PM
congrats--I have the 5ft model and couldn't live without it!

woodsman324
08-11-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm about 5 weeks from closing on selling my small place and thats the exact thing I'm gonna blow some money on. I've even thought about just putting one on the card. I hope my tractor (40hp) can handle 6 ft. I have nice loamy soil with no stone to speak of.