Here's the list of upcoming Branch events including Branch Banquets!
QDMA Branch Banquets provide greatly needed finances for our mission. We have many great programs that require funding, and money raised at banquets allows us to meet those goals. A specified percentage of the Banquet proceeds may be kept for local Branch projects. Branches are also allowed to conduct other fund-raisers besides banquets that allow each Branch to build more funds for the local mission.
Don't see your Branches upcoming event listed? Contact your Regional Director and provide him with information about the event to share with the national office to get the event listed here.
- December 12, 2013 - Tip of the Mitt (Mich.) Second Annual Aging & Scoring Night
- December 14, 2013 - Saline-Bartholomew Branch (Ark.) Banquet
- January 10, 2014 - Michigan’s Mackinac Branch Hunters Banquet
- January 11, 2014 - Michigan’s Tip of the Mitt Second Annual Banquet
- January 11, 2014 - North Central (N.C) Branch Banquet
- January 18, 2014 - Michigan’s Barry County Banquet
- January 24, 2014 - South Carolina’s Edisto River Whitetail Showcase Banquet
- January 25, 2014 - SEMO Branch Antler Scoring & Seminar Event
- February 14, 2014 - Michigan’s Blue Water Branch Banquet
- February 15, 2014 - Michigan’s Clinton Ionia Branch Banquet
- February 15, 2014 - Northeast Michigan Branch Banquet
- February 22, 2014 - Northeast Regional QDMA Summit & Winter Lecture Series