Here's the list of upcoming Branch events including Branch Banquets, educational field days, seminar, Rack Pack youth events and more!
QDMA Branch Banquets provide greatly needed finances for our mission. We have many great programs that require funding, and money raised at banquets allows us to meet those goals. A specified percentage of the Banquet proceeds may be kept for local Branch projects. Branches are also allowed to conduct other fund-raisers besides banquets that allow each Branch to build more funds for the local mission.
Don't see your Branches upcoming event listed? Contact your Regional Director and provide him with information about the event to share with the national office to get the event listed here.
- April 25, 2015 - New York Forest Owners Association Symposium
- April 25, 2015 - Rocky Top Branch (Tenn.) Field Day - POSTPONED
- April 25, 2015 - Upper Ohio Valley Branch Banquet
- May 2, 2015 - Roanoke & Virginia Tech Branches Banquet
- May 2, 2015 - Devil’s Garden Branch (Fla.) 6th Annual Banquet
- May 16, 2015 - Blue Water Branch (Mich.) Annual Habitat Day
- May 16, 2015 - Southeast Michigan Branch Habitat Day & Memorial
- May 21, 2015 - Cedar Bottom Branch (Wis.) Sportsman’s Banquet
- June 27, 2015 - Rocky River Branch (N.C.) Machine Gun Blast
- June 28, 2015 - Susquehanna Branch (Pa.) Summer Solstice Shootout