QDMA will hold its 15th annual National Convention in Louisville, Kentucky, at The Galt House on May 8-9, 2015.
The 2015 National Convention will emphasize the excitement of the Louisville area with a more exuberant and fun atmosphere than ever! With the Convention landing on Mother's Day weekend, we wanted to make this Convention a special destination and event for couples and families.
As far as special events go, no competition here! From bourbon tasting to ladies' raffles, themed contests, red roses and a dinner cruise on the Ohio River, you'll score brownie points with this winning lineup – Convention and a vacation all in one!
Last but never least, there will be great seminars, workshops, hunts, auctions and all your favorite deer and hunting tips that Convention offers each year!
Registration for the 2015 National Convention is now open. There are three ways to register:
1. Download a Registration Form (PDF), fill it out, and mail or fax it to QDMA. If you are registering more than two people, please also download and return the Additional Registration Form (PDF).
2. Register Online.
3. Call (800) 209-3337, M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Early Bird Offer:
• Register early to receive a 10% discount and entry into the Early Bird Raffle to be drawn at the Derby Dinner & Auction. The EXTENDED Early Bird deadline is March 20, 2015.
Branch Officer Discount:
• Branch officers receive a 10% discount.
2015 National Convention Schedule/Agenda (PDF)
PLEASE NOTE: The 2015 North American Deer Summit, May 6-8, and the 2015 QDMA National Convention, May 8-9, are back-to-back, separate events being held at the Galt House in Louisville, Kentucky. There is separate registration for each event.
For lodging, book your reservation at The Galt House by phone, 1-800-The-Galt, or visit www.galthouse.com. When booking your room, be sure to mention the Group Rate Code: QDMA
Additional National Convention Forms:
- Donation Form (PDF)
- Branch Basket Silent Auction Guidelines (PDF)
- Derby Hat-making Class Registration Form (PDF)
Thank you for your interest in the QDMA National Convention. In 2015, we will be holding a shorter Convention as the event will be hosted immediately following the 2015 North American Deer Summit. Due to the condensed schedule and limited vendor space, we will not host vendor exhibits in 2015. However, we hope you will join us when the National Convention returns to Louisville in 2016.