Hunting Land Insurance
Here's what the QDMA policy includes:
- $1 Million Per Occurrence General Liability Coverage
- $2 Million General Aggregate
- No Deductible
- $100,000 Fire Legal Liability
- Member-to-Member Coverage
- Guest Liability Coverage
- Liability Coverage for firearms, treestands, ATVs, mobile equipment, limited watercraft, hunting dogs, and more.
Coverage: It includes the broadest coverage available, including member-to-member coverage, guest coverage, and coverage for many higher-risk activities involving treestands, ATVs and firearms. Many other policies contain hidden exclusions for these activities.
Value: It provides the most comprehensive coverage at the lowest possible price to ensure maximum value.
Membership: It includes a complimentary QDMA membership ($30 value) for the primary policy holder and any additionally insured landowners. Some programs require membership fees in addition to policy fees or require all members of a hunting club to join a given organization to receive coverage.
Strength: This program is underwritten by Lloyds of London, one of the world’s oldest and most respected insurance companies. All claims are handled in the U.S. through Outdoor Underwriters, Inc. – a team with more than 20 years of experience with hunting land liability insurance.
Service: QDMA, in partnership with Outdoor Underwriters, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best customer service in the industry.
Advantages of the QDMA policy:
- The QDMA policy includes a membership in the QDMA for the primary policyholder. Most other insurance programs require membership fees in addition to policy fees. Some programs even require that all members of the hunting club must join a given organization to receive coverage. These membership fees can quickly add up and make insurance unaffordable.
- The QDMA policy includes coverage for many of the higher-risk activities involving treestands, ATVs, watercraft, etc. Many other policies have hidden exclusions that greatly limit the value of the coverage. In other words, read the fine print closely before purchasing any policy.
- The QDMA’s large and rapidly growing membership base enables us to offer the most competitive prices available for this level of coverage. Some other policies look less expensive, but make sure you add up all the hidden fees and look closely at what’s covered and what’s not before making your final decision.
- Acquiring your coverage through the QDMA helps support your Association by increasing membership and generating an additional source of income.