QDMA Regional Director Position
Regional Director – Region I
New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine.. This is a home-based position.
Position Overview / Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with QDMA Branches to plan, organize, and conduct successful fundraising and educational events
- Increase the number of QDMA members and Branches in this region
- Promote QDMA programs and facilitate involvement by QDMA Branches and members
- College degree required
- Solid appreciation and working knowledge of deer hunting and management
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to organize and conduct fundraising events
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- Sound computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel frequently and work outside of normal business hours
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Salary / Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Benefits include competitive health insurance, vacation, retirement, paid holidays, and flexible working arrangements.
November 21, 2014
Interested persons should forward a resume, cover letter, and three references to: Jill Faulkner, Human Resources, by e-mail or by mail to 170 Whitetail Way, Bogart, GA 30622.
QDMA is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, creed or national origin.