Advertising & Publishing Coordinator
The Quality Deer Management Association is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Advertising and Publishing Coordinator. This is a part-time position.
Effective Date: May 28, 2013
Location: QDMA National Headquarters in Athens, Georgia.
Job Description: Specific duties of the Advertising and Publishing Coordinator include:
• Manage existing advertising accounts for Quality Whitetails, QDMA's bi-monthly membership magazine, and for QDMA.com.
• Seek new advertisers for both print and web.
• Manage print, web and e-mail benefits for existing corporate sponsors.
• Coordinate the printing, binding and shipping of the magazine.
• Assist as needed in advertising design for print and web.
• Completed degree (or currently working toward one) in advertising, marketing, business, communications or a related field.
• Proficiency with Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Experience in ad management or sales. Knowledge of printing and graphic design is a plus. Awareness of industry standards in regard to file format and prepress details.
• Organized, dependable, detail-oriented, articulate, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines with a team or independently.
• Flexible and open to collaboration; able to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
• Personal and/or professional experience with hunting, fishing or outdoor recreation is a plus.
Hourly Wage: Commensurate with Experience
Contact: Send cover letter, resume and references via e-mail to:
Lindsay Thomas Jr., QDMA Communications Director
QDMA is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, creed or national origin.