Matt Ross of Clifton Park, New York, is a certified wildlife biologist and licensed forester and QDMA's Certifications Program Manager. He received his bachelor's in wildlife conservation from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, and his master's in wildlife management from the University of New Hampshire. Before joining the QDMA staff, Matt worked for a natural resource consulting firm in southern New Hampshire, and he was a QDMA volunteer and Branch officer. He and his wife Sadie have a daughter, Josie.
Articles by Matt
- Turning Shed Antlers Into Skinning-Shed Bucks
- Know Your Deer Plants: Swamp Chestnut Oak
- When Do Bucks Visit Scrapes?
- Plant This, Not That
- Know Your Deer Plants: Allegheny Chinkapin
- Know Your Deer Plants: Devil’s Walking Stick
- Know Your Deer Plants: American Plum
- Know Your Deer Plants: Partridge Pea
- Know Your Deer Plants: Horsemint
- The Biology of Bachelor Groups
- Know Your Deer Plants: Beggar’s Lice